I finally releases ObSys 2.0 this afternoon. Our new course administration and application system is out the door! To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure that it won't crash and burn, but I'm confident of my ability to fix any problems as they arise.
This has been quite a big job – not only did I rewrite our entire course administration system, but we've implemented a completely new set of new procedures for course tutors and radically changed our workflow as well. It wasn't supposed to this radical. This rewrite was supposed to be quite minor, but things just kept being added to it until I realised that it was two weeks until the start of term and that I was nowhere near finished, so the past few weeks have been a bit hectic. Still, it's all done now. Now all I have to worry is getting OCW finished. <Sigh> no rest for the wicked .