Sunday, November 10, 2002

So it comes to this: if you buy a CD which is "copy-protected", and it doesn't play in your computer disc drive, or won't download to your MP3 player, your only remedy will be to send a letter of complaint to the Secretary of State. See this Register article for more details.

Blogger button Comments facility provided by blogKomm